Thursday, August 15, 2013

Spontaneous painting of Meihua


Spontaneously 2 nights ago, I started to painting and the following painting came around. This seems to be one of my best art piece that I felt that it is pretty. I cropped it and now it is a wallpaper on my iPhone. A beautiful original piece of painting.

Indeed, a lighter mood and inspiration does affect the painting as it can reflect directly the liveliness and the brilliant within the painting. Maybe that is the reason why even renowned artist may not be able to re-produce their own art piece. 

Learning from this, maybe as a person, if we can all stay in a light mood, we can all interact and understand each other better. I still like to focusing aspect in all my paintings sessions.

Hope you do like this piece of art piece that I personally love!

前晚,我很随意的绘画,在一个轻松的心情和灵感的影响下,完成了这似乎是我最好的艺术作品之一。现在它已是我的iPhone的一面壁纸。一个美丽的原作。

这幅画直接反映的活力和颜色的灿烂。也许这就是连著名艺术家也无法重新制作他们自己的艺术作品的关键理由。

也许当作为一个人生哲学,如果我们都可以保留在一个轻松的心情,我们都可以更好地相互理解并互动。

希望你喜欢做这件艺术作品!



No comments: