Monday, August 12, 2013

A rose that looks like a rose...

After a few more practises, I managed to get my paintings of roses to start looking like roses as follows:

经过几次实践,我画的玫瑰开始像样了,也达到像玫瑰花形如下:



Getting the hang of Chinese brush painting, I realised that during the painting process, I was able to focus on the single subject, attempting to do a nice painting. There are indeed some therapuetic benefits, definitely not allowing our monkey minds to drift.

I heard of friends saying that getting to love Chinese painting, it may enhance one's inner character and may become more patient too, hmmm, I shall look forward to be at peace with myself, and find more patience to get by with future artistic life.

渐入画中国画的佳境时,我意识到,在绘画过程中,我能够专注于单一的主题,试图完成一个幅漂亮的画。有让心灵集中的效益,绝不能允许我们的意识漂移。

我的朋友曾经说过,如喜欢上绘中国画,它可以提升一个人的内在性格,并可能会变得更有耐心,嗯,我期待着自己能够找到更多的耐心,以内心的平静,来享受自己未来丰富艺术的生活。











No comments: