Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to basic

Last night, after a business trip to Kuala Lumpur, reached home and having the urge to start painting at 10pm. While deciding what to draw, upon laying out the table, I decided to revise how to draw lotus and also to go back to basic and paint bamboo, one of the 4 gentlemen in Chinese Painting.

The mood was right, and here's what came out of last night painting.

昨晚,出差到吉隆坡回来后,在晚上回到家,十点左右有开始画画的冲动。于是决定练习画中国画中四君子之一,竹子。奠定后,我也决定练习如何绘制荷花。在轻松的心情下,我完成了五幅画,以下就是昨晚画出来。







Having accomplished these paintings, I felt that the time is well spent in the polishing on my brush skills, catching up an 'almost' lost passion of mine, that is to be able to paint!

Following that I had a good sleep knowing that I can now spend a little more time to catch up my passion to paint.

在完成这些画后,我觉得把时间花在练习我的绘画技巧是很实用,对一个“几乎”失去了对绘画的热情,让我现在重新点燃画画的热情!

现在我可以有一个良好的睡眠,我知道,我也可多花一点时间赶上我作画的爱好。



No comments: