Thursday, July 18, 2013

Started to embark on raising some funds to assist to rebuild a primary school facilities in Muang Fuang District, Laos. Here are some photos of their existing facilities:


Managed to invite a few other Lions Clubs to come together and raised the much needed funds to give these kids a decent facilities to continue with their schooling. Glad that Clubs such as Lions of Singapore (LCS) Shangri-la and LCS Island together with my own club LCS Fort Canning had managed to raise the seeding funds, we do have another club already committed to fork out part of the funds to be raised.

For me, I pledge the proceeds of my 'better' painting will be put up for sales as part of the fund raising efforts. Do watch out for this page and feel free to contact me if you are keen to sponsor this project!

No comments: